Daisy Thank You Card
Here is a quick and easy card tutorial. This card is great if you want to thank a loved one for their Christmas present or for spending time with them over the holidays.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Daisy Delight (143669); Flourishing Phrases (151407)
· Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Blackberry Bliss(133675); Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702)
· Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss (147092); Old Olive 147090)
· Misc. – Pattern Party Decorative Masks; (144103); Daisy Punch; (143713);
· Story Label Punch; (150076); Flax Ribbon (148764) Dimensionals ;(104430);
Clear Faceted Gem; (144142)
· Crumb Cake: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
· Blackberry Bliss: 4 X 5 1/4
· Old Olive: scrap
1. Fold card base and score fold.
2. Lay mask over Blackberry Bliss c/s and secure with post its.
3. Sponge Blackberry Bliss ink over mask till desired background is achieved.
4. Stamp 2 daisies onto WW cardstock and punch out and attach to form daisy.
5. Stamp sentiment from Flourishing Phrases with Old Olive and punch with label punch.
6. Attach Blackberry Bliss to card front. Then adhere ribbon to card front with snail.
7. Attach daisy and sentiment with dimensionals.
8. Punch sprig in Old Olive and attach behind daisy.
9. Place Clear Faceted Gem in centre of daisy.
Do you live in Australia? I would love to assist you in your creative journey.