Monday, 18 November 2019
Hi Everyone just a quick update on my adventures in Sydney with Brad! Today we were going to go on a bus tour but it was full so we decided to walk down to Circular Quay and catch a ferry to Manly. We had lunch at a local pub near the beach front, looked at some shops and ate some delicious passion fruit sorbet at the ferry terminal. Well, Brad had a salted caramel ice cream with a waffle cone. By this time I had chalked up 11 000 steps and felt spent!i made an executive decision to get an Ola ride back to our apartment. Needless to say, we are both exhausted. We had a chicken salad and now we are relaxing watching TV together!
Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I want to share with you a card I made for a tutorial group I belong to. I love this new Christmastime Is Here suite! This card is easy and fun to create.
• Stamp Sets – Greatest Part Of Christmas Host Cling Stamp Set (150554)
• Dies – Roses Dies (152144)
• Card Stock – Old Olive (106576), Whisper White (100730)
• Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089)
• Misc. – Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), (152154); Gold Glitter Dots (152155), Story Label Punch (150076)
· Card Stock 1: Old Olive - 7 1/4” x 5 ¾”
· Card Stock 2: Whisper White x 2 – Mat for rose paper – a little bigger than the DSP,
(inside card) 5 ½” x 2 ¾”, Scrap of Whisper White for the die cut
trellis and the punched label.
· DSP: Small roses sheet: 5 1/2” x 2 ¾”
Green swirls sheet 5 x ¾” x 1”
· Gold Foil Cardstock: Scrap to punch out the label.
1. Score the 3”-1/8 – with the length going across the trimmer.
2. Adhere the 1” green DSP strip to the edge of the card.
3. Stamp the rose flower on 2 diagonal corners in Garden Green.
4. Adhere the WW layer next to the green strip, make sure there is no white showing
when you close the card.
5. Adhere the DSP to the WW mat layer, then adhere both to the Old Olive base.
6. Die cut the trellis die and adhere with liquid glue to the edge at the bottom.
7. Punch out a white label and a gold label.
8. Stamp the sentiment on the WW label then sponge Garden Green ink around the edge.
Hi, please find my new blog here: www.kimheathcreates.com Feel free to come and join me on my creative journey! Cheers Kim 💗
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog today! I am participating in Kylie’s Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Monthly Team Blog Hop ...
Today I am nominating Chrissy Graham to get a new Cricut Joy as she has never experienced any Cricut joyfulness! She works hard and...