We all have such busy lives but I have a solution for you!
Hi, I'm Kim Heath, your Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Thank you for reading my blog. I'll be quick because we all have so many things we need to get do!
Simple stamping has become so popular! We are juggling so many things these days: kids, family, work, friends! For me, life just seems to be so much more fast paced. Like you, I need a way to cram everything in!
I have some amazing news!
Its OK to slow down for half an hour (or even an hour)! I give you permission to take thirty plus minutes and have some "you" time! Your mental health will thank you!
Stampin' Up!'s stamps, inks, paper and embellishments go together so easily and are so versatile. A strip of patterned Designer Series Paper (DSP), a stamp or two, some adhesive and an ink pad and you have an adorable card that your family and friends would be honoured to receive.
Here is a card that I completed last night in under thirty minutes.
If you wanted to, you could stamp an image inside the card too. I like to include a small image on the inside bottom right hand corner so when your recipient opens the card, the joy continues!
I've left this çard very simple but if you wanted to, you could add some sequins or some rhinestones or pearls to step it up a little.
Instructions for the card above.
1. Decide on the colour of your card base: Calypso Coral and cut it long ways 10.5cm (your base should be 14.9 x 10.5cm) using a trimmer.
2. Turn it around and score it at 14.9cm.
3. Fold in half at the score mark. Flatten the crease with a bone folder.
4. Choose your patterned paper: Woven Threads Designer Series Paper.
5. Cut the DSP at 5.5 x 10 cm and tear one side. (if you dont want to tear, just cut at 4.5cm instead)
6. Choose your ink colour: Blackberry Bliss, that is a little darker than your base card and stamp your image and sentiment.
7. Open the your card and stamp all or part of the image in the bottom right hand corner.
Congratulations you have completed your Simple Stamping Card.
I created another Simple Card using the back of the same paper that I used in the card above.
I love how Stampin' Up! has double sided paper!
To step them up and get a little more fancy, just add some rhinestones, pearls or sequins. I would use some sequins on this Lighthouse card as it's more masculine.Product List
I hope you've enjoyed your time here, let me know what you like about Simple Stamping. Head on over to my Facebook page and share a link to your Simple Stamping creation. I'd love to see what you come up with.
Until next time,
Stay warm and happy crafting!