Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog. I want to share this gorgeous card tutorial with you. I hope you are inspired. I love simple cards because it means that I can make more cards. The more cards I make the more I can send them to my friends and family! Check it out.Supplies:
• Stamp Sets – Merry Christmas To All (147702)
• Card Stock – Garden Green (102584); Crumb Cake (120953); Very Vanilla (101650)
• Stamp Pads – Soft Suede (147115)
• Misc. – Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150432); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456); Snowflake Sequins (150443); Snail Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Dimensionals (104430)
• Crumb Cake: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
• Garden Green: 5 1/4” x 4” 4” x 3”
• Very Vanilla: 5 1/4” x 4" 4” x 3”
• DSP: 5” x 3 3/4"
(DSP = Designer Series Paper)
1. Fold Crumb Cake paper in half to form card base.
2. Adhere DSP paper to Garden Green piece with Snail Adhesive.
3. Wrap Ribbon around this panel and adhere to back with snail.
4. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede on the smaller Vanilla paper.
5. Die Cut image with large oval die.
6. Die Cut smaller Garden Green paper with large scalloped oval die.
7. Adhere the two die-cut ovals together with snail.
8. Adhere ovals to card base with Dimensionals.
9. Adhere several Snowflake Sequins to the oval piece and card base with liquid glue. (Sequins are not photographed well)
10. Adhere larger Vanilla paper to the inside of the card.
If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and you live in Australia. I would love to help you with your creative needs.Product List
Place an order and use the Host Code: JCGCEJBM
of $50 or more and I will send you a 6 Tutorials.
of $100 - $149 and I will send you a pack of Pearls and 6 Tutorials.
of $150 - $199 and I will send you a pack of Pearls and 12 Tutorials.
of $200 - $249 and I will send you a pack of Pearls, a pack of Rhinestones and 12 Tutorials.
- If your order is $250 or more please do not use the Host Code.
Stock Up Now on Retiring Stampin’ Up! Products
Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Year-End Closeout has officially begun! From now until 2 January, stock up on retiring and surplus items at clearance prices, including holiday catalogue items and stamp sets.
Christmastime Is Here Suite
This exclusive collection of fabulous Christmas products is available while supplies last, so take a look and place your order today! Click HERE
Join for the discount (20-25%) and stay for the fun!
Many ladies (men are very welcome to join too!) on my team have joined for the discount on the kit and the discount they receive after joining. I support these types of demonstrators that don't want to sell, add people to their team or make it a business. Many do the math and realise that the 20% discount is worth it, just for personal use. Plus, you get to choose $235 worth of any products you like & pay just $169 when you sign up! Win! Win! Click here for more information.
As demonstrators, we are able to order the new Mini Catalogue items today and start earning free Sale-a-Bration items. There is no time like right now to join in the fun!
Please contact me anytime if you have any queries or even if you would just like to chat!