HERE. The top ten crafters will participate in Kylie's International Blog Hop. You get to vote for five crafters' wonderful creations.
Information About This Card:
- The new In-colour, Purple Posy was used for the card base, flowers and the top layer of the punched sentiment. I used Highland Heather Stampin' Ink for the background. However, I stamped off once to get a lighter shade. Blushing Bride Stampin' Ink was used to stamp the middle of the flowers, I also stamped off.
- I used Highland Heather cardstock for the borders which were punched with the Stampin' Up! Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
- The flowers where stamped with Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Ink but used the Highland Heather Stampin' Blend marker to give some depth on the lines on the flower.
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock was used for the bottom layer of the punched sentiment.
- The leaves were punched with a mix of various green cardstock.
Thank you for looking at my blog today. I hope I have sparked joy in your day. I would love if you would vote for me. Just CLICK here.
Do you live in Australia? If you do, I would love to help you in your creative journey.
Mob: 0412 083 872 (phone or sms)
Would you like to get your Stampin' Up! supplies with a discount of at least 20%?
Join my team (or as I like to call it, my Creative Community): HERE
Spend less than $250 please use this code and I will send you a gift.
Customer Order Code: MPXEYPJF